- 2 heads Iceberg Lettuce, chopped
- 8 ounces, Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 8 Hard Boiled Eggs, Chopped
- 16 ounces, Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch Green Onions, chopped
- 8 ounces, Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 bag (10 Ounce) Frozen Peas, thawed
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
In a clear glass or clear bowl, layer salad ingredients in the order they appear above, concentrating ingredients around the perimeter of the bowl and filling in the center with lettuce, if needed. End with the layer of peas.
Combine dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well. Pour over the top of the peas and spread to cover, bringing dressing all the way out to the edges of the bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 12 hours. Toss just before serving.